Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers have been designed to help people restore a smile from discoloration, cracks, and slight chips. If you feel self-conscious about your smile, porcelain veneers could be just the thing for you.
- Cover discoloration, cracks, and chips – Porcelain veneers can help you to achieve a pearly white smile that you can feel confident about. No more hiding your teeth in photographs!
- You can set-up a veneer payment plan – Here at Polished Dental Studio, we make it easy for you to spread the cost of veneers by offering a veneer payment plan, ensuring this dental treatment is affordable to all.
- Veneers are low maintenance – You will need to brush your veneers twice per day, as is the case with normal teeth. However, you do not need to go above and beyond to look after your veneers.
- Prevent tooth discoloration with veneers – You can also prevent tooth discoloration as well, as your dental veneers will have the most contact with drinks and foods. This helps to protect your natural teeth.
- Little enamel removal is required – Finally, only a tiny bit of enamel needs to be removed when having porcelain veneers, making the process non-invasive.