Dental Savings Plan Program Guidelines, Terms, and Limitations
- This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- It cannot be used for treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor, lies outside the realm of their capacity.
- It cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability, or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists, specialists fees apply. This plan cannot be used at other offices.
- This plan is non-transferrable — family members cannot be substituted in for other family members.
- Membership fees are due the day of joining the program.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time. No refunds will be given if the member chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Children listed on the plan must live in the household or be a full time student.
- Cosmetic procedures such as Botox and Whitening are not included in the plan discount.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for restorative services are due at the time of scheduling or at the time of treatment.
- If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying with CareCredit, the plan discount will be reduced to 10%
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Patients must stay on the plan for the full duration of Orthodontic treatment.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program.
The fees outlined in the Dental Savings Plan option or other established fees by Polished – a dental studio are non-refundable. All plan fees are due at the time of enrollment. An additional fee may be charged for any missed, cancelled, or broken appointments without 48 hours prior notice. This plan is non-transferable by the patient. This plan cannot be combined with any other insurance, dental plan, coupon, or discount. Failure to comply with the terms of the plan may result in termination of the plan and forfeiture of any fee paid by patient or other third-party. Polished – a dental studio reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate the patient’s participation in this plan with 30 days written notice if the patient’s account becomes delinquent or the patient is non-compliant. Discounts apply only to services rendered by Polished – a dental studio and does not include treatment for services provided elsewhere if you are referred to a specialist by Polished – a dental studio. In addition, when CareCredit is utilized, the plan discount will be reduced to 10% to compensate for merchant fees.